When it rains, it pours on this blog. :)

If you are in the Knoxville area and want to get your geek on, head up to Pigeon Forge to AdventureCon. I'm excited about the prospect of seeing Jason Mewes, John Schneider, and Micky Dolenz in person! (Hopefully it won't be as disturbing as the summer show, where William Katt told this really inappropriate story about a rape scene cut from Carrie. I assume it was from Carrie. Can't imagine that would have been something cut from Greatest American Hero.)

Mostly I'm excited about the prospect of perusing longboxes of back issues and keeping my fingers crossed for that sweet deal on some cool vinyl toys.

Oh! Speaking of vinyl toys--my Medicom Where the Wild Things Are Carol VCD came in yesterday. He is beautiful! Pair that with my Teela and Ray from Matty that came in today, and it's been a good week to be a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.