Update from last post: no invite to be the One or in the Mob of 100. Outrage abounds! :)

There's another live session tomorrow night, so I'm hopeful, but not getting my hopes up. The biggest thing is that it was all guys tonight and some of them were duuuuuuuuuumb. If it's true what XBL has been saying, and they choose based on stats from Extended Play, I'm shocked. I know I'm not the only meganerd with boobs. (And yes, I think I should have been the girl or should be the girl tomorrow night.)

I just think it would make the constant messaging from the toolbags on XBox Live who tell me I have no life or call me the C word (Geeky Vixen smash!) or threaten to rip my face off (ummm, yeah, that one's real) worth it, ya know? Not that I'm Pollyanna and my feelings are hurt, but it's just irritating. Grinds my gears, to quote Peter Griffin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.