Umm, so yeah. I hadn't signed up for Facebook. I figured, I have a myspace page. What do I need Facebook for? 


Oh. But. Seriously. When I got my laptop (the best, prettiest laptop in the world...I'll post pics soon), I decided I'd see what it's all about. I need help. There's so much to do!

I played Northwest Trail (read: Oregon Trail). Right away one of my party died. (Sorry, Roger!) Then my husband got lost and came back on the verge of death. Then someone got bitten by a snake. (It's kinda like being at work.) Then Jerimie wasted our last bullet on a bird and we all starved to death. So we had to start over.

Then I decided to check out Plurk after hearing about it on Lime and Violet. It's like Twitter but somehow cooler. 

So the Geeky Vixen gets around the interwebs. 

My nerd heart swells with pride--I joined the GamerchiX on Xbox.com. I'm really excited about participating in the Ladies' night gaming (although I'm bummed I missed last night's Halo night). It's tough to be a girl gamer sometimes, especially if you're not of Frag Doll caliber (get it? Caliber? *Snort snort*). But this seems to be a community of chicks like me who are in it for fun. If you're a girl on xbox live and you want a girls' night in, check it out. (Also, send me a friend request - gamertag is Geeky Vixen.) I can usually be found a couple of nights a week and especially on weekends playing Halo with my boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.