At the mo...

Listening: Kid Koala, "Your Mom's Favorite DJ," Left Side.
Reading: Chuck Klosterman, Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs and catching up on my comics (right now I'm catching up on Angel: After the Fall, Vinyl Underground, and Suburban Glamour)
Drinking: Water
Surfing: Jim Mahfood's website, www.400zcomics.com, www.nufonia.com (Kid Koala's site), www.amazon.com, www.oldnavy.com (I love multiple tabs on Internet Explorer!)
Totally loving: Star Wars Mighty Muggs and the fact that it is t-minus 3 days until I buy Rock Band! Close second? The new office chair and the facelift we gave the office. (It still needs work, but it's less cluttered.)
Lamenting: the fact that I haven't started any new craft projects since the embroider-a-thon at Christmas
Biggest desires: A turntable, everything I saw previewed on Action-figure.com from Toy Fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.